Tuesday 8 July 2014

Worrying

I've been worried, worried about work (or lack of it). Worried about fitness, health and eating habits. Worried about money (or lack of it). Worried about the mess the house is in, the clutter in the garden. And you know what it's achieved?

Anxiety, negative thoughts, bitterness.

Worrying, focusing on your mountains only makes things worse. Last night I decided to stop. I gave it over to God and decided to focus on the AMAZING things he's done for me. The mountains in front of me may be big but God is bigger.

Why don't you try it? Say sorry to God for focusing on your mountains instead of Him. Give your mountains to Him to get rid of. Ask Him what He's going to give you in return. Listen and receive what He has to say.


I still don't have a job as a couple me and my husband still don't have enough money, we still have health issues and things have the potential to be stressful. If we let them. God's done an amazing work in our relationship these last six months and He hasn't got us this far to leave us to nothing. I'm confident in that. 

God hasn't got you this far to abandon you. Listen. Have a good attitude. Be obedient. Stay obedient. You can't go wrong following His directions. 

Be blessed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment